1st RSG Luxembourg Congress
Date(s) - 26/11/2016
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Maison de Savoir, Campus Belval
Categories No Categories
RSG Luxembourg is proudly inviting you to the 1st RSG Luxembourg Congress and 2nd BeNeLuxFr Student Symposium, taking place in Maison de Savoir, Campus Belval on Saturday 26th November from 09h00 to 18h00, with two main themes:
- Standards in Systems Biology
- Public-private partnerships
Our keynote speakers will be:
- Dr. Andreas Kremer – ITTM solutions (Luxembourg) – info
- Dr. Anna Zhukova – Institut Pasteur Paris (France) – info
- Paulo Vilaça – SilicoLife (Portugal) – info
- and a 4th speaker to be confirmed
You will also have the possibility to choose among four workshops.
Students from Belgium, the Netherlands and France are most welcome to join for the conference and for the social event.
Don’t miss out on this great event!